Crown Molding - Polyurethane Crown Moulding Manufactured with a Dense Architectural Polyurethane Compound. Breadth 3". 6 pcs. Over 47 ft. product specification review and price comparison. Ceiling Molding & Trim product uDecor
Price Subject to change without prior notice. Use compare product button above to get the last updated price
Product Specifications and Features
This molding is delivered pre-primed for paint.
It is installed with architectural adhesive and/or finish nails.
It can also be finished with caulk, spackle and your choice of paint, just like wood or MDF.
A major advantage of polyurethane is that it will not expand, constrict or warp over time with changes in temperature or humidity.
It is safe to install in rooms with the presence of moisture like bathrooms and kitchens.
This product will not encourage the growth of mold or mildew, and it will never rot.
Safe to install indoors or outdoors
Will not absorb moisture
Is lightweight and durable against average wear
Lasts a lifetime
Lightweight and easy to install
Exquisite detail and design consistency
Won't crack or splinter like wood or hard plastic
Recommended tools for installation
- Nailgun & air compressor (set at 100 PSI or less)
- Miter saw
- Tape measure Laser level
- Per Crown Molding LENGTH : 94 1/2" BREADTH : 3" HEIGHT: 2" WIDTH: 2"
- CROWN MOLDING is manufactured with a dense architectural polyurethane compound (not Styrofoam). Polyurethane is durable and 100% waterproof. The material can be sanded to shape just like wood.
- A MAJOR ADVANTAGE of polyurethane is that it is safe to install in rooms with the presence of moisture like bathrooms and kitchens. This product will not encourage the growth of mold or mildew.
- INSTALLATION is simplified with the use of modern adhesives. Small finish nails are used to secure the molding while the adhesives set. See below for installation instructions.
- THIS MOLDING is delivered pre-primed for most paints. Always test your paint on a small section to make sure there are no compatibility issues with the paint and primer. Most home latex paints work great on our molding.
Product Review Crown Molding - Polyurethane Crown Moulding Manufactured with a Dense Architectural Polyurethane Compound. Breadth 3". 6 pcs. Over 47 ft.