Been There, Should've Done That: tips for making the most of college product specification review and price comparison. College & Education Costs product Front Porch Press
Price Subject to change without prior notice. Use compare product button above to get the last updated price
Product Specifications and Features
In this unintimidating, pocket-sized book, students from colleges across the U.S. share their “hot tips” and solid strategies for success. Their revelations - and confessions - provide a “tell it like it is” manual that will help new collegians, as well as veterans avoid the pitfalls of campus life and maximize the countless resources.
Data confirms that retention of college students is based on their success in and out of the classroom. This savvy, ‘easy-reader’ reveals the academic and lifestyle management skills necessary for that success.
Product Review Been There, Should've Done That: tips for making the most of college
- The Mindful Twenty-Something: Life Skills to Handle Stress...and Everything Else
- The Naked Roommate: And 107 Other Issues You Might Run Into in College
- The Naked Roommate: For Parents Only: Calling, Not Calling, Roommates, Relationships, Friends, Finances, and Everything
- 1001 Things Every College Student Needs to Know: Like Buying Your Books Before Exams Start
- Letting Go, Sixth Edition: A Parents' Guide to Understanding the College Years